Lend your home a classic touch with one of these useful decorative pieces. Hindus often hang this on the wall above their main door, invoking upon Ganesha for their wellbeing. Add an element of spirituality to your home decor with this Showpiece Figurine. Lord Ganesha – the Hindu deity in a human form but with the head of an elephant – represents the power of the Supreme Being that removes obstacles and ensures success in human endeavours. For this reason, Hindus worship Ganesha first before beginning any religious, spiritual or worldly activity. Placement of Ganesha brings Good luck , Prosperity ,wealth, success and luck . If you are looking for a decorative wall hanging that looks elegant yet reflects your religious belief, then opt for the white metal Ganesha wall hanging. You can add beautiful accents to the decor of your living room, prayer room or sitting room with this stunning piece on any wall or door. Create a meditative and peaceful ambiance in your puja room with the Akhand Diya. Even after incessant burning for long hours, this diya does not get heated up. It emits brighter light due to the increased clarity provided by the superior quality glass and is safe for use compared with open-flamed diyas. The glass composition used makes the diya extremely durable and crack resistant. Brass divas are used as permanent fixtures in homes and temple. Add more elegance to your Puja rituals with this elegant Metal Diya which bears an ample space to hold the oil and the ‘batti’. This Beautiful Lamp is used for lighting purposes using a cotton ball .It is used in hindu temples for lighting and prayer purposes. Also Commonly used during Indian festive occasions like Diwali and Navratras . It is a wonderful item for lighting and decoration at Festive times and to brighten up your house.
PAARTHA SAARTHI Rajasthani Handmade Decorative Feng Shui Metal Pan Leaf Ganesh Ji Wall Art with Brass Akhand Diya -Small
- Dimensions of Ganesha wall hanging-14.6 cm x 1.9 cm x 18.5 cm
- The diya can been used for Religious Puja and decoration for home temple , it is look nice and create a Magical Spiritual Environment
- Add to your room decor with this beautiful handcrafted Ganesha Statue .It’s beautiful designs would attract peace and harmony into your home and office.
- Care Instructions: Wet the Diya with water ,sour with pitambari powder for extra shine, do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning, always clean glass with a sponge and liquid soap
- It is symbol of peace, Great hostess gift for any festive occasions like house-warming function, birthday parties, wedding ceremony, anniversaries, office inauguration, new ventures, religious festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali.