Embellish your interiors with this elegant and phenomenal Rangoli/ dot hanging/ wall hanging of Shubh Labh. This is beautifully designed, perfectly finished and that makes your wall look religious while keeping positive vibes. It’s a must for your pooja room, party and festive decorations like Ganesh Puja, Dussehra Diwali. Decorate your auspicious pooja room and will look absolutely stunning at your house during functions. . In Hindu mythology, Lord Shiva and Parvati have a son named Ganesha, who has wives Riddhi and Siddhi have two sons Shubh and Labh. Shubh means auspiciousness and Labh means profit. Goddess Lakshmi is regarded as the Goddess of wealth and prosperity. Rangoli and alpana making are a popular tradition followed during many festivals. An interesting tradition related to Lakshmi Puja is that of drawing the footprints of Goddess Lakshmi on the thresholds of the houses. These footprints are also known as the Shripada. These footprints are drawn pointing inwards symbolising Lakshmi entering the home and staying there Drawing the Shripada or footprints of Lakshmi symbolises Goddess Lakshmi entering the house. It is one reason why the doors of the house are left open on the day of Lakshmi Puja so that the Goddess can enter without hindrance. It is believed that if these auspicious footprints are drawn at twilight then Goddess Lakshmi blesses the household with huge wealth and wisdom.Exquisitely handcrafted. It is also a perfect gifting option for your colleagues, loved ones and family members. And let them remember your love and feelings whenever they look at it.
SAARTHI Handmade Wooden Auspicious Decorative Stone Kundan Studded Shubh Labh Door Hanging – Fan Shaped
- Product Dimensions:-LxB- 18.5cm x 14 cm
- New Concept in Rangoli and Festive Home Décor – You can make your home unique and gorgeous in a matter of minutes
- Decorated with colourful and attractive multi-colour stones with kundan work.
- This home pooja decorative item suits all type of interior & exterior decoration at home, car dashboards, house entrances, office desk bringing the real spiritual feel of a mandir
- It is symbol of peace, Great hostess gift for any festive occasions like house-warming function, birthday parties, wedding ceremony, anniversaries, office inauguration, new ventures, religious festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali.
Paartha Saarthi, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302021. WhatsApp +91-8000918708. Email – email@example.com
Made in India, Light Weight, Best for Decoration, Best for Gifting, Beautiful Design
|Product Care Instructions
Clean it with Dry Cloth, Do Not wash
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.