Embellish your interiors with this elegant and phenomenal rangoli of Feng Shui and lucky Shubh Labh. This is beautifully designed, perfectly finished that makes your wall look religious while keeping positive vibes. It’s a must for your pooja room, party and festive decorations like Ganesh Puja, Dusshera Diwali. In Hindu mythology, Lord Shiva and Parvati have a son named Ganesha, who has wives Riddhi and Siddhi have two sons Shubh and Labh. Shubh means auspiciousness and Labh means profit. Goddess Lakshmi is regarded as the Goddess of wealth and prosperity. Rangoli and alpana making are a popular tradition followed during many festivals. It is also a perfect gifting option for your colleagues, loved ones and family members. Reel in those compliments with the most aesthetic home decor pieces. Designed for everyone with discerning taste and a love for timeless decor . This Handmade Shubh Labh represents Joy and happiness which is symbolic to bring Prosperity, Success and Good Luck. It is believed that it brings goodwill, wealth, happiness, positivity and destroys all your problems in life. It is perfect to hang it at the entrance of home or office to keep away negative energies and bring good luck. It can also serve as a great gifting option for your loved ones, family, colleagues, mom ,dad, sister ,brother, wife, employees and friends. This wall hanging gives a royal touch to your home and surprises your friends and guests. Highlighting the fine and intricate detailing, this beautiful vintage art can be a surprise for your loved ones. The shubh labh combo are embroidered with utmost care and give your walls a fancy look. It come in a mix of bright and poppy colours, which compliment your wall colour. The beads and bangles complete the ethnicity of this Truly Auspicious Bandanwaar. The origin of torans can be traced to Puranas (Hindu mythological work). Torans or bandanwaars are used to decorate the main entrance of the home. The main idea behind decorating the homes is to please and attract the goddess of wealth. Lakshmiji. So the decoration of the entrance of the place which is called dwaar is also important in this regard. The beautiful door hangings that are also known as bandanwaars ,thoranam ,Torana,Toranam, Bandanwal ,Bandhanwal , latkan, jhalar, ladi, bandarwar and torans have special significance as the decoration accessories.
SAARTHI Rajasthani Handcrafted Decorative Fancy Traditional Attractive Spiritual Designer Auspicious Multicolour Beaded Shubh Labh Hanging for Main Door/Wall/ Temple/ Living Room/ Office/ Balcony/ Window/ Mandir/ Home Decor | Temple / Diwali / Dussehra/ Navratri Decoration Items|Home Accent| |Deepawali Laxmi Ganesha Puja Accessories| Festive Occasion Gift Items |Rangoli| Sticker| Moti Shubh Labh Toran| Showpiece | Latkan for Entance| Wall Sculpture Showpiece Figurine|Kolam
₹185.00 – ₹220.00
- Decorate your home/doors during the festive season and bring luck to you home with this auspicious and elegant Shubh Labh instant rangoli door hanging Bandarwal.
- It gives a very attractive look where ever it is hanged. It is perfect to be tied at the entrance of home or office to keep away negative energies and bring good luck.
- These Torans are the first thing that welcomes your guests as they step at your place. These Torans not only enhance the charm of the main entrance of your home but also give a friendly welcome. You can decorate your sweet homes forever with these stunning exclusive Torans.
- The durable quality and practical design make this piece ideal for temples, restaurants, weddings, parties and events. Invest in this small wonder to create a warm subtle glow that awakens the senses and brings a flattering, mellow ambiance to your space.
- It is symbol of peace, Great hostess gift for any festive occasions like housewarming function, corporate gifting birthday parties, wedding ceremony like haldi, engagement , anniversaries, office inauguration, baby shower new ventures, religious festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali ,Thanksgiving,Christmas, Pongal
Multicolor-1, Multicolor-2, Red-1, Red-2, Yellow-1
Paartha Saarthi, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302021. WhatsApp +91-8000918708. Email – email@example.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lend your home a classic touch with one of these useful decorative pieces. Durable and alluring, you are sure to fetch compliments for it. This…
Now decor🪅 your living space with colourful mosaic Lantern made from glass, wood and metal using hand art by rural artists from India. Product-Mosaic Lantern…